These terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) for Banque Havilland Developer Portal (the “Sandbox”) are intended for testing purposes of applications used for account information services and/or payment initiation services as defined under the local legislation implementing the Payment services directive (“PSD2”). The General Terms and Conditions of the Banque Havilland S.A. (the “Bank”) shall anyway apply wherever necessary.
“User”: means anyone with an authorization granted by the Bank and allowed to use the Sandbox when performing its mission.
The User shall at any and all times comply with the following Terms:
1. The User represents that all the information submitted is accurate.
2. If the User is a natural person, the User shall be 18 years or older. If the User works on behalf of a company, the User should be legally authorized to bind the company to these Terms.
3. The Bank does neither endorse in any way the product or services nor cooperate with the User under any commercial aspect.
4. The User shall not post any advertisements, spams or links to promotional content with a commercial interest on the forum.
5. The User will own the intellectual property of the application and no IP rights shall be transferred under this Terms.
6. The Bank may request from the User to provide additional information about the application for promotional, technical or security purposes and the User shall not unreasonably withheld his/her consent to provide the Bank with such additional information.
7. The User is responsible for avoiding technical problems, unauthorized access and security incidents, including the use of updated virus scanners.
8. The User represents that the use of Sandbox does not expose the Bank to malicious software or security risks such as malware, trojans, viruses, denial of service attacks or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Sandbox.
9. The User agree not to reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, unmask, or reverse assemble the Sandbox or Data accessible via Sandbox; or distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which the User has access via Sandbox without prior written express consent of the Bank.
10. The Bank does not accept any actual end user data in Sandbox. The User understands and acknowledges that dummy data only will be used in the Sandbox therefore no real data will be involved nor transferred.
11. Should the Bank process personal data, the Bank shall comply with the applicable data protection legislation, and it shall take appropriate technical and organizational security measures. If the User has any questions or requests regarding the use, correction or deletion of personal data, please contact LIDataProtection@banquehavilland.com
12. The Bank can immediately terminate the registration of the User in case the User breach these Terms and the User is liable for any direct or indirect damages, expenses, fees and legal claims arising out of and/or in connection with any breach.
13. Liechtenstein law applies to the Terms and to any interpretation and/or dispute arising out of them and/or in connection with them.